Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Small Introduction.

I impulsively jumped into the blog world yesterday. I've been doing so much blogging 101 type of research, and trying to discover new bloggers that I felt could be my friends in real life. Then I realized I could have already started my blog by now. I can start the blog then start doing the research. Not the other way around. I could have already had this blog up and running for 2 weeks now. So that's when I took the plunge and signed myself up.

Now here I am. Second post. I am committed to doing this. My first post yesterday got 32 pageviews. Better than nothing, right? So since 32 of you actually came by and read my post... I felt I should write a little about me for my fans small audience. Hmm where to begin?

In case you haven't noticed over there to the left, my name is Mary. I will be 22 next month. Next month? When did that happen?! Anyway... I live on an island off the coast of Massachusetts. Trust me when I say it's not nearly as cool as it sounds. I have a baby daughter named Scout (hence the blog name). She will somewhat be included in this blog, but I'm afraid of a murderer/rapist/kidnapper coming and taking her if I share too much. From now on she will be S on this here blog. I have an amazing boyfriend named John, but if you knew him he would want you to call him Jay. Here on out I will refer to him as J. Most of my blog posts are going to be written while S naps. So sometimes I may have to cut my posts short. Like right now for example... She's waking up so it's time I go play with her!

Leave a comment or follow me and I'll go check out your blog!

No comments: