Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Virtual Diet

Hey there!
I fell off the Motivation Bus, but I'm back! The above photo is me. Nice to meet you, and very glad you're here! Follow me, and I'll follow you! Join me from the very start.

New discovery of the week...

I am absolutely in love, and you can get it here. And yes I do realize it's a "Fall" color, but seriously who cares? 

As for other news, a friend of mine and I are starting a diet/workout plan soon. Not any particular diet or workout. We are just going to try to eat as healthy as we can. She has some at-home workouts she knows, and I'm going to watch do some YouTube workout videos. Both of us are complete quitters when it comes to exercising. So let's hope this works! Did I mention that she lives on the opposite side of the country!!! Like 3,000 miles away! Let's call it the Virtual Diet. I'll be keeping track of my progress here (if there is any) once we start. I've been hassling her to start her own blog, but it's not going very well. If she lets me I will post her success on here as well. Comment below with any workout tips or YouTube videos!

No comments: