Friday, April 5, 2013

Body Image Goals

Since S was born back in October I've been thinking about this diet quite a bit. I don't want to think about it as a diet, but rather a healthy lifestyle.

Growing up I never had a problem eating my fruits and veggies. I wasn't in love with veggies really, but fruit and I got along pretty well. My Mom always had fruit in the house to snack on, and I didn't mind choosing that over a bag of chips. BUT instead of doing that, I would eat the fruit and the chips. This is why I am in the predicament I am in... Along with gaining the very unpleasant amount of 70 lbs while pregnant!

(A week or so before giving birth. I am literally a beached whale. Hopefully my head is not as big as it looks in this picture.)

It's hard for me to come up with a goal weight. When I think about my goal this is what I see...


HA! Just kidding! On a serious note, maybe something like this...


Not too shabby ay? How am I supposed to know what this girl weighs? The website the link goes to says she weighs 130 lbs. So I'm going to pick a random number and say insert drumroll here my goal weight shall be 128 pounds. Don't ask me why. Hopefully I can obtain this goal weight by my goal date. And that shall be July 4. That's not too unrealistic right? 

I'll be back tomorrow with my healthy lifestyle resolutions! Kinda like New Years resolutions, but different!

PS: I do not know why all of my words at the end of each line are breaking to the beginning of the next line. If someone knows how I can fix this PLEASE comment below. I'm a teensy bit OCD and it bothers me very much! I've tried googling and nothing has helped!

2 comments:

shelbysky said...

You're head is the perfect size :)

Alex Laflamme said...

Lets do it together! My goal is 125!! :))