Friday, April 12, 2013

My Guess is Yes

Throughout my day I browse through a lot of blogs. Like a lot. I'm about to share with you my obsessive daily blog schedule. You are going to think less of me by the time this is over.

S and I wake up in the morning at about 8. While she takes her morning nap from 10-11:30, I'm on bloglovin catching up on all my daily reads newest posts. That could take anywhere from ten to thirty minutes depending on how many new posts there are. Then I start writing a post for my blog. At least I try...

Then on and off for the rest of the afternoon I'm blog hopping. Like I said before, I will start on a blog I like and click the buttons on their sidebars. Click, click, click. Some days I'm successful with finding a new daily read. Most days I'm not.

The whole point of this post is that I've realized every blog I come across has one thing in common. "What is that one thing?", you may not be wondering.

Twenty something.



Seriously? Are you trying to be mysterious? Maybe lure people to follow you? Are you just doing it because every other blogger is 20-something? Do you just want to feel younger than you actually are by not admitting your real age? I just don't get it.


I will be 22 in less than two weeks. Maybe I'm too young to understand the whole twenty something trend? What do you think? Does your about me on your blog say twenty something? My guess is yes.

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

My about me does say it, and for me, it says that because I don't want to change my age every time I have a Birthday, but I know that bloggers like to know that about other bloggers. When I turn 30, I will be a thirty something blogger. I guarantee that nobody is 'hiding' their age, because we all divulge our age on our Birthdays and other pertinent posts.

Unknown said...

I Am proud to be an old crinkly 25 year old fashion blogger haha. I don't get it either I see that a lot! Love your blog and what you have to say ;) following you follow me back if you want to :)


Nightchayde